Information on the processing of personal data pursuant to article 13 of regulation (eu) no. 2016/679
What personal data do we collect?
We may collect the following data:
- Identifiers such as name and surname;
- Contact details such as email address and phone number;
- Data relating to professional life such as title, the company you work for and the position within the company;
- Information about the devices you use for browsing the Website like IP address, operative system, browser used, the favourite language used, and other information collected through the cookies installed on the Websites;
- Any other information voluntarily provided by you.
Provision of your personal data is voluntary but necessary for pursuing the purposes listed below; in the event you do not provide us your personal data, it will be impossible for us to pursue such purposes.
How do we collect your personal data?
Most of the data we process is collected directly from you, when you browse the Website, use the services made available through it or fill out the forms that are present within it, at events or other initiatives and, in general, whenever you interact with us.
For which purposes do we process your personal data?
We may process your personal data to:
- Allow you to register and use the services that we provide to you through the Website;
- Answer your questions and fulfil your assistance and support requests;
- Allow you to take part to events or other initiatives organised, promoted or sponsored by us;
- Send to you – also through automated communication systems – informative commercial communications about our products and services that are similar to the ones you have already bought from us (soft spam purposes);
- With your consent, send to you – also through automated communication systems – informative commercial communications about our product and services and our activities, including newsletter and invitation to events or other initiatives (marketing purposes);
- Carry out statistical activities for merely internal use and in such a way that, once completed, the data subject cannot be identified (statistical purposes);
- Fulfil legal or regulatory obligations to which we are subject;
- Exercise or defend legal claims.
The processing of your personal data for the purposes under numbers (1), (2) and (3) does not require your consent as it is necessary to comply with your requests, pursuant to Art. 6, par. 1, letter b) of the GDPR. The processing of your personal data for the purposes under number (4) and (8) does not require your consent as it is necessary for pursuing the legitimate interest of the Controller, pursuant to Art. 6, par. 1, letter f), of the GDPR. The processing of your personal data for the purpose under number (5) requires your consent pursuant to Art. 6, par. 1, letter a) of the GDPR. The processing of your personal data for the purpose under number (7) does not require your consent as it is necessary to fulfil legal or regulatory obligations to which the controller is subject, pursuant to Art. 6, par. 1, letter c), of the GDPR.
How do we process your personal data?
We have security measures in place to protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration as well as unauthorized disclosure of, or access to the personal data.
How long do we keep your personal data?
Your personal data will be stored for different periods of time depending on the purposes for which they have been collected. More specifically:
- Data collected for the registration on the Website will be stored until your account will be active;
- Data collected for answering your questions and fulfilling your assistance and support requests will be stored until your request will be fulfilled;
- Data collected to allow you to participate to events or other initiatives will be stored until the end of the event or initiative, unless the law requires a storage for a longer period of time;
- Data collected for soft spam and marketing purposes will be stored for 24 months.
Data collected for the other purposes will be stored for a period of time at least equivalent to the limitation period of the rights for whose establishment, exercise or defence the processing of such data is necessary or as long as we are required to keep them in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
With whom your personal data is shared?
Your personal data may be made accessible or communicated to the following persons who will act as persons authorized to the processing, data processors or autonomous data controllers:
- our employees or collaborators;
- public or private entities, natural or legal persons, who carry out processing activities on our behalf or to whom we are required to communicate your personal data, on the basis of legal or contractual obligations.
In particular, in carrying out the processing activities connected to the services that we provide through the Website and to the sending of commercial communications, we use service providers, both inside and outside the European Economic Area.
We inform you that we will transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area on the basis of the standard contractual clauses set out under Art. 46, par. 2, let. c and d, of the GDPR.
Your rights under the data protection law
Pursuant to Arts. from 15 to 20 of the GDPR, you have the right to ask us to:
- be informed on the purposes and methods of the processing of your personal data;
- access to and receive a copy of your personal data;
- rectificate incomplete, inaccurate or out-of-date data;
- delete your personal data;
- restrict the processing of your personal data, where applicable under the GDPR;
- object to the processing, wholly or partly, where applicable under the GDPR;
- obtain the portability of your personal data, where applicable under the GDPR.
Where consent is required for the processing of personal data, you may also revoke the consent already given at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation.
You may exercise any of the rights above by writing an email at email@example.com
In addition, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Garante per la Protezione dei Dati Personali if you believe that your rights under the GDPR have been violated.
Link to other websites